Swaraj watches chota bheem a lot and is hugely influenced by him. So much such that he will get into the character of Bheem and make me tun tun mausi 🙂
Whenever Bheem is having ladoo, this fellow will run behind me for making one.
The very first time he asked me I was shocked as I never made ladoos except for rava ladoos.
My mother always said Besan ladoos are fastest to make, full of protein as they are made from Chana daal and liked by many.
So thought of giving it a try and guess what, I can make reasonable good Besan ladoos.
I can say confident ally as so many of my friends ate it and appreciated it. Ask to make for them as well.
Reciepe is very simple…
Besan flour: 2 cups
Sugar(pithi sakhar): 1-1/2 cups
Almond and Cashew nuts,
cardamom powder: 1 tsp
nutmeg powder: 1 tsp
Ghee: 1 cup
- Heat a pan and add Besan flour in it.
- Saute it till you get that nice roasted smell of chana daal.
- Add sugar and mix well till smell nice sweet flavor mixed in besan.
- Pour that 1 cup of ghee and keep stirring.Make sure that the gas is on sim and you are not burning the mixture.
- Once mixed, switch off the gas and let the mixture cool. You might want to keep it in refrigerator to expedite the process.
- Remove the mixture and make round ladoos or whatever shape you think you can turn it to..
- they simply taste awesome.
- Heat the pan and add ghee (Gowardhan tastes better)to it.
- Once it is hot, add besan to it and keep sauteing till it turns golden brown.
- Add cardamon powder and nutmeg powder,
- Simmer the gas and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Switch off the gas and get the entire mixture in a plate.
- Let it cool.
- Add sugar to it and mix it nicely.
- Let it cool. Use your refrigerator for better results.
- Roll it out to make delicious ladoos…