Do you have lots of left over bread, which is still edible and you don’t know what do with it.
Do you also have moong ki sabji…which you cooked last night and no one ate it :D. No worries. Let us make something out of it and name it a “Moong cutlet”
Preparation time: 35 minutes
1. Bread slices 8-9
2. Sprouted moong-150 gms
3. Potato: 2-3 boiled
4. Ginger-garlic paste: 2 tbsp
5. Garam masala: 1 tbsp
6. coriander powder: 1 tbsp
7. Chat masala : 1 tbsp
9. Semolina: 2 tbsp
10. Salt: as per taste
11. Oil: for frying-3-4 tbsp
1. Grind the bread slices to medium coarse powder.
2. Take a bowl, smash the boiled potatoes in it. Add bread as well as sprouted moong/moong sabji in it.
3. Add all the ingredients except of semolina to the above mixture to further mix it well.
4. Please don’t add water. make small rolls out of the mixture.
5. You can make patty or small longer rolls. Deep the patty in semolina from all sides.
6. You can either shallow fry or deep fry based onyour chollestrol level. I had deep fried(love for food is higher than the cholestrol level ;))
7. You can use different pulses…..vegetables.