After Sudeep shared the link to “Make mug cakes in a minute” I was wondering if that was really possible. Would baking a cake be that easy..?
With lot inquisition, I thought I should give it a try. I had all ingredients available and it was matter of just a minute.. I attempted carrot cake
So here it goes:
- All purpose flour: 2tbsps
- Milk: 1 tbsp
- Sugar: 2tbsp
- Baking powerder: 1/4 tbsp
- Baking soda: 1/4 tbsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Carrots: 2tbsp
- Cinnamon: 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: pinch of it
- Vanilla essence: 1/2 tbsp
Decoration: chocolate syrup
How to :
- Take a mug which can accommodate all the above ingredients
- Sieve flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder and baking soda. Little salt and mix it
- Now add the grated carrots to the above mixture. Add oil to this mixture.
- Add vanilla essence to milk and mix it to the above mixture. Now add sugar.
- Put the mug in Microwave for 55 seconds.
- Remove and decorate to serve.
- Following is the link :http://glam.rs/5cakereciepes