I don’t eat oranges as I don’t like them :D. We had a relative visit us and he got about a kilo of oranges. I made orange burfi of most of them which I shall be posting soon. What about the rest?
Googled and found out amazing recipes and landed picking cookies as they appeared simple and doable. Thanks to Sanjeev sir.
So here it goes.
- Maida: 2 cups
- Butter: 1-1/2 cups
- Sugar: 1-1/2 cups
- Orange: 1
- Grate orange peels and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, sieve maida and sugar.
- Mix butter in it to form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate the dough for an hour with foil wrapped around it.
- Remove and cut it in smaller pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 180 degrees pre-heated oven.
- Let it cool once done. Can be served with high tea.